A finance lease is a rental agreement; the vehicle is owned by the finance provider or lender (the lessor) and then leased to the user (the lessee) for a set term. A finance lease allows the user to have full use of the vehicle and has a predetermined residual value.
FINANCE LEASE BENEFITS
- Fixed rate for the life of the loan
- Loan terms from 1-5 years
- Preserve your business capital with the ability to finance 100% of the vehicle
- GST on rentals may be recoverable in whole or part
- Fixed monthly rental payments
Things you should know
* The taxation position described is a general statement and should only be used as a guide. It does not constitute tax advice and is based on current tax laws and their interpretation. Customers must seek their own independent tax advice in relation to their individual circumstances.
* Terms and conditions, fees and charges may apply and are available on application. Lending criteria applies to finance applications.
Financing for this product may be provided by St.George Bank – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 Australian credit licence 233714. Jaguar Financial Services is a registered trading name of Jaguar Land Rover Australia Pty Ltd and is operated under licence by St.George Bank – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation.